- These general Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or "T&C") shall be valid for all betting games offered by 234Bet (a company trading as 234 Capital Partners Limited and duly organized under the laws of Nigeria, with business registration RC XXXXXX.
- 234Bet shall offer betting services through various channels not limited to POS, SMS, USSD hereon referred to as ‘the service".
- By using the service you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The General Terms and Conditions;
- The Live Betting Rules;
- The General Sport Betting Rules;
- Any terms and conditions and/or rules concerning bonuses, promotions and special offers which may be advertised in any part of our website;
- Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the services we provide.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
- The “Terms and Conditions” constitute the general rules for the usage of the Website through any related enabling internet, mobile and/or other platforms, to be abide by all users of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions represent a binding agreement between 234Bet and the User. Once registration’s completed, it means the User has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Any significant change to these Terms and Conditions will be brought to Users’ attention: 234Bet shall take If 234Bet makes significant changes to these Terms and Conditions, then 234Bet shall take proper action to notify each User of such changes. Such action may include the placing of a notice of such change on a prominent position on the Website, e-mail notification, etc.
- The responsibility to check our site from time to time to check for any changes in our Terms and Conditions replases to Users, to make sure they agree with the new ones.
- 234Bet reserves the right to add, remove and/or modify Games and their own rules from the Website.
- 234Bet and the User agree that if there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions any other linked document, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- 234Bet is an online gaming company which aims to be Africa's largest online betting exchange. It also offers a Sportsbook (fixed odds betting), online casino, online poker and online bingo. The company's headquarters are located in Abuja, Federal Capital Terittory, Nigeria.
Registration & Managing An Account
- 234Bet receives deposits, holds and manages funds, handles with withdrawals. 234Bet also manages the Account and calculates available funds, pending funds, betting funds as well as the amount of the winnings. These amounts are considered as final and are not subject to any dispute.
- The User is required to personally open an account and deposit money in order to participate in any of Games for real money. A request to open an Account is made by filling out the registration form and each User may open one account only.
- 234Bet reserves the right to refuse any registration. If an Account is identified as linked to a pre-existent one, 234Bet reserves the right to treat any such Accounts as one unique account or to close totally one or more of such.
- The User needs to fill out all mandatory information requested into the registration form, such as Name (first name and Last name) and Email Address and all of which must be true and correct.
- Users must ensure that the registration details he has provided are true, complete and correct; responsability of wrong or false information given falls back on the User himself. In addition, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the information up-to-date and in the case of any change the User shall communicate it to 234Bet immediately.
- 234Bet reserves the right to carry out verification procedures for any account. If is found or just suspected to contain false or misleading information, then 234Bet may close or block it.
234Bet reserves the right to request the User to produce official documents to prove his/her identity. In the case that the User refuses or does not produce any such documents which are compliant with the request according to 234Bet needs, 234Bet shall block or close the Account.
- Choosing the Login Details for log-in purposes into the Website is up to the User, during the registration procedure. Users must keep such information confidential and the exclusive responsibility of this action falls on the User. The User must not show his Login Details to anyone; infact the User is responsible for all the activities taking place on his account.
- If the User finds out that Third Parties knows his Login Details, the User must change it immediately.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- The Account is individual and the User is entirely responsible for account obligations and also entitled to all profits and benefits of it.
- Transferring funds from one Account to another is not allowed.
- 234Bet reserves the right to close down existing accounts without explanation. In this event, or in the event of an account closure by the User, the full balance will be paid out to the registered account holder unless any fraudulent behaviour is suspected. 234Bet also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any User is involved in any form of suspected fraudulent or criminal behaviour.
- If any Users wish to close his account, any negative balance on the account will fall immediately due and payable to 234Bet and such account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to 234Bet is paid at all.
- All customer deposits as well as Payments made by 234Bet to customers shall be made in Nigerian Naira only (sign: ₦; code: NGN)
- The User has to have an available Balance in his Account in order to be enabled in gaming purposes.
- 234Bet does not grant any credit whatsoever for the use of its Website or of any of the Games.
- 234Bet offers various payment methods such as Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Flutterwave Rave- mobile wallets, etc
- When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, these deposits will be accepted only when 234Bet has received an approval and authorisation code from the bank or financial institution providing such financial instruments. If User uses a credit or debit card, the cardholder’s name must be the same as the name filled in the registration form; if this is not respected, then the Account shall be suspended or closed.
- The User may withdraw funds from his Account by issuing 234Bet with a valid notice of withdrawal made via the accepted forms.
The amount of funds which may be withdrawn mustn’t exceed the Balance Available for Withdrawal purposes in the Account.
- Prior to executing a withdrawal, 234Bet may request the user to provide legal identification documents if 234Bet needs it for ensuring purposes.
- Funds deposited in the Account must be used for playing Games. A deposit must be wagered at least once before a withdrawal is able to be approved by 234Bet.
- Any winnings will be credited only when the outcome of a Game has been officially determined.
- It is the responsibility of the User to ensure details of bets are correct. Once bets have been placed they might not be cancelled or changed by the User. 234Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet any time.
- If the Account is credited with an erroneous amount, winnings and any other amount which do not belong to the User are considered property of 234Bet and such amount will be transferred back accordingly.
The User is not allowed to stake such amount (which don’t belong to him) on any Game. If so such bets will be considered void.
- If a user is found to systematically use any parts of the systems in a way for which it is not intended to be used in order to gain money the account will be immediately adjusted to remove money gained from such activity and the account may be permanently closed.
- 234Bet reserves the right to close an Account and to refund the User the Available Balance if 234Bet considers it worthwhile.
- An Account may be closed if it remains inactive for 365 days. All balances may be removed from the Account after a notification has been sent to the registered e-mail address of the User.
- 234 Bet reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to the User if such bonuses have not been used within 2 months from the date when these were awarded. This is not relating to specific bonuses and promotions that any user can be eligible for which carry their own respective terms & conditions.
- Bonuses/Freespins can only be received once per person/account. 234Bet reserves the right to close your account and remove bonuses and/or freespins if it has been found out the Accounts are linked.
- All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer. If groups of customers acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual customers who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig bonus offers, 234Bet reserves the right to withold any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. 234Bet reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time. Furthermore, 234Bet takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents of the information services, including, but not limited to the result notifications delivered via email and SMS. Likewise, all data in the live scores, statistics and intermediate results of the live betting product are subject to change. For further information about the rules concerning promotion/bonus offers, please refer to the specific rule.
- 234Bet reserves the right to limit player withdraws per day.
- 234Bet reserves the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonuses and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies.
- 234Bet reserves the right to close any account and cancel any Bonuses and winnings made, if user is found to be suspicious. This may occur after a verification has been done and the user was not able to fully verify himself and their bets.
- 234Bet shall not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to Users’ equipment and internet connection)
- All Users must be over 18 years old to place a bet or register with 234Bet.
234Bet reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any user and suspend the Account until proper documentation is provided.
Applicable Law & Place of Jurisdiction
- Any bet placed by the Customer shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Nigeria Criminal Code Act, CAP. 22 and any Regulations and Rules made in terms thereof, as amended from time to time. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that he/she is aware of these provisions.
- If the Customer places of a bet from a location falling outside Nigeria, such bet shall be subject to all appropriate exchange control regulations and the laws of the foreign jurisdiction from which such communication originates and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure full compliance with same. 234Bet makes no warranties and shall not be liable to the Customer if it is not able to remit any monies held by it to any account held by the Customer in a foreign jurisdiction
Complaints & Suggestions
- If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding 234Bet, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through email@example.com . As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor who shall provide you with the appropriate response. All complaints are dealt with inline with the 234Bet complaint handling policy which can be shared upon request.
- All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.
- Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
- We believe in Responsible Gaming and take our responsibility in this matter seriously. Gambling should be an exciting pastime, and we urge our Customers to have fun, but not bet beyond their means. 234Bet is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Customers as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
- We undertake any effort in order to ensure your pleasant online gaming experience while playing in 234Bet, keeping full awareness of the financial harms associated with problem gambling. With regard to the purposes pointed out herewith, we do strongly suggest our Customers to try keeping clearly separate gambling from his/her daily activities; try establishing affordable deposit limits; try considering the lasting time of each gambling session before its commencing; not to understand gambling as an alternative source of income or a way to recoup debit;
- At any time the Customer may request to our Customer Service temporary or permanent self-exclusion from part or all of our services as well as the closure of his/her account. We will use all our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion; however you accept that we are not liable if you manage to by-pass our security measures in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
- The Customer may as well request to our Customer Service to activate deposit limits on his/her account, or to modify the existing ones. 234Bet provides its users with the facilities to set their own limit on deposits on a daily, weekly or a monthly basis. We will use all our reasonable endeavours to ensure the effective enforcement of the deposit limits; however you accept that we are not liable if you manage to by-pass our security measures in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control. Revocation of previously self-imposed limit shall come into effect only after seven days after the Company has received the request of Revocation
- Our advanced technology allows our integrity team to monitor betting markets and accounts before, during and after an event. We can then alert one of our sports governing partners if we suspect or identify unusual betting activity on an event in their jurisdiction.
- We also strive to prevent sports corruption by educating players and officials about betting related issues through our partnership with the professional player’s federation.
- 234Bet shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.